Download and evaluation software KATdata+
• Transfers parameters, measurements and diagnostic values
• Available for all KATflow clamp-on meters with data logger
• Download from data logger or real-time data transfer
• List format and visualisation as graph
• Easy export to third party software
The KATdata+ software as available with the KATflow range of clamp-on ultrasonic flow and heat meters enables the user the easily download and evaluate the measurements which were recorded by the internal data logger.
Additionally, a real-time data transfer is possible using the incorporated terminal function of the program.
The software gives comprehensive information on the measured values which were selected by the user for logging. On the latest KATflow clamp-on meters these can be up to 10 different units for velocity, volume, mass, heat flow, heat quantity and temperature.
The downloaded measurements are displayed in a spreadsheet.
As an added feature, the user can view the various measurement units as a graph. The ability to select the units to be displayed and to zoom in and out of the graph, makes it easier to find a specific trend plot.
The latest version of KATdata+ allows measurements to be exported to third party software via copy and paste of the spreadsheet layout.
How to contact us
If you want to find out more about KATdata+, please call our office on +44 (0)2476 714 111.
Alternatively, you can send us an email or use the contact form which can be found on the contact page of our website.
• Monitoring of flow velocity and temperature during CIP processes
• Consumption metering over a specific period of time
• Function checks on automated flow control systems